The Passion Translation Miracle Tour of Israel – Oct 22 – 31, 2017Date/Time
Date(s) - 10/22/17 - 10/31/17
Steve is planning to join TPT translator Brian Simmons, Pastor Weston Brooks, and several others on this amazing tour of Israel in late October, 2017.
[Steve is not organizing the trip and is not the right person to contact for more info.] For additional information, please contact Weston Brooks at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the trip will shape up in the next several months, but for now here are some appetizers from Brian:
“Well I know this is a long ways off, but IF you want to come with us to Israel Oct 22-31, 2017, we’re starting a list of those interested. Details will come in a few more months but we know we’ll be going the first day to Mt Hermon, then Tel-Dan and eat Peter’s fish and go on a sunset cruise on the Sea of Galilee before eating the best dinner in Israel. And that’s only the first day.
Then we will visit the Town of Jesus (Hint: it’s not Nazareth, he was kicked out of that village), and visit the place where Jesus multiplied bread/fish. Later in the trip we will spend 4-5 days in Jerusalem, take communion at the empty tomb, see the walls of the city from the Mt of Olives, a visit into the Rabbinical tunnels under the Temple Mound, and so much more. A trip to SHILOH is also planned, I’ll show you the very place where the ARK of glory stood for 390 years during the days of Joshua and the Judges. We even will stop at an ongoing archeological dig. More than just a tour, it wil change your life.
We will pray and prophesy over every one who comes on this epic journey in Israel. Come on, you know you want to come with us on The Passion Translation Miracle Tour of Israel! So email Pastor Weston Brooks, our admin for this trip and let him know to put your name on our “Interested” list. email@example.com ”
Here are more details from Pastor Weston Brooks (as of Feb 22, 2016):
- Follow along Jesus’ footsteps as we visit the Jordan River, the Sea of Galilee, Samaria, Jerusalem, Mt. of Olives, Garden of Gethsemane, the Via Dolorosa, and the Garden Tomb.
- Worship in the Upper Room, dance on the hills overlooking Jerusalem and proclaim peace and joy throughout the land.
- Visit the Dead Sea and swim in the most unique sea on earth
- Visit places of extraordinary history and God encounters in the wilderness of the Judean desert
- Enjoy the message of Bliss on the Mount of Beatitudes.
- Take communion at the Garden Tomb.
- Get baptized in the Jordan River
- Tour the legendary sites of miracles, signs and wonders
- Have the Scriptures come to life in a new way as you hear amazing teachings from Dr. Brian Simmons throughout the tour
- Round-trip airfare from NYC to Tel Aviv
- Accommodations in 4 star hotels
- Travel in luxury coach bus
- Professional Israeli guide
- Breakfast & Dinner daily
- All entrance and site fees throughout tour
- Taxes, most tips and all transportation within Israel
- Fantastic teachings from Dr. Brian Simmons
Jerusalem and others